DevOps Training Overview
DevOps training will help you gain the required skill set for getting a DevOps Engineer job. This DevOps online course will make you proficient in DevOps skills like Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment, Infrastructure as a Code and more using DevOps tools like Git, SVN, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible, Selenium, Maven, Nagios, Chef, etc.
Why should you take up this DevOps training?
- The DevOps industry is expected to grow six times higher by the year 2022, according to Gartner.
- The average annual salary of a DevOps engineer in the US is $ 136,500, and in India it is approximately INR 666,232 (PayScale).
- Additionally, DevOps and Cloud jobs are going to be among the highest paying jobs in the coming years, according to Forbes.
- A DevOps Architect is the backbone of any organization’s technical team.
What are the prerequisites for this online DevOps training?
- Basic knowledge of Linux or scripting is good to have.
- Prior IT experience would be necessary for learning this technology.