MICROSERVICES FOR .NET DEVELOPERS
MODULE#1: CURRENT DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
- Different layers of application development
- Productivity issues with current way of development
- Lack of flexibility and crude ways of feature enhancements and its side effects
MODULE#2: BOOTSTRAPPING NEW MINDSET - MICROSERVICES
- Pitfalls of existing application design and architecture
- What are microservices?
- Why did the need for microservices arise?
- Birds eye view of microservices
- Quick talk about Dotnet(.net) web services
- Quick discussion about IAS worker process
MODULE#3: GETTING STARTED WITH MICROSERVICES
- Microservices architecture
- How do we implement microservices
- Introduction to node.js
- Developing application using node.js
- Using node API features
- Design microservices architecture using node.js
MODULE#4: INTRODUCTION TO CONTAINERS - SWIMMING IN MICROSERVICES
- How to organize the application?
- Getting the right balance in developing microservices
- What is a Container?
- Why did someone come up with an idea of containers?
- Comparison and different ways to handle containers
MODULE#5: DEEP DIVE INTO MICROSERVICES USING DOCKER
- What is Docker?
- How is Docker designed?
- Getting started with Docker
- Installing Docker
- Running your first Docker application
- Building your Dockerfile
- Developing more features in your container application
- Understanding major components of Docker
MODULE#6: INTERACTIONS BETWEEN MULTIPLE CONTAINERS
- Working with Registries
- Docker networking
- Making connections between multiple containers
- Calling containers for communications
- Running containers with in containers
MODULE#7 Putting all the learnings together to develop and real life application